Roulette game is a never boring casino game. You can play it over and over again and you will not find the same experience twice. However, you should gather betting information about party roulette that will be so beneficial for you.
Betting Information about Party Roulette
- What is ‘Party’ Roulette?
Everybody knows what Roulette is – it’s a gambling game that involves bettors to bet on where the ball will land on the wheel. However, what’s the deal with adding ‘party’ to Roulette? ‘Party’ itself means multiplayer. As you can see, roulette is a personal game where bettors fight only with possibilities. By playing the game multiplayer, there will be more interaction that will spice up the game. For example, bettors can taunt on other players verbally or by doing moves. This makes the game more interactive than the original one.
- The Rules
There is no change in the rules. Basically, all bettors in the game have to bet where the ball will land on the wheel.
There is no difference in payouts either. Here’s the list:
- Inside Bets
- Straight (Bet on a specific number only. Payout value is 35:1)
- Split (Bet on two number squares by putting chips on the line between the squares. Pays out 17:1)
- Street (Bet on a row by putting chips on the outside of the right line. The value is 11:1)
- Corner (Bet on four number squares by putting chips on the point where foursquare meets. Have 8:1 value)
- Five (Bet on zero to three by putting chips on the outer right line between zero and three. The payout is 6:1)
- Line (Bet on two rows by putting chips on outside of the right line between the rows, Pays out 5:1)
- Outside Bets
- Column (Bet on a certain column by putting chips on the box at the bottom of the number squares. Offers 2:1 value.)
- Dozens (Bet on a 1/3 of the number squares by putting chips on the box at the left side of the number squares. Pays by 2:1.)
- Red or Black (Bet whether the ball will hit on red or black spot. Covers about half of the number squares. Have value of 1:1.)
- Odd or Even (Bet whether the ball will it on odd or even number. Also covers half of the space with better arrangements. The payout is 1:1.
How to Play
There is also no change here either. The gameplay is basically the same as normal roulette – basically, bettors put their chips according to on the bets they are trying to make. However, some casinos may give different colors of chips to each player to distinguish each bet. Also, bettors are allowed to use verbal strategies and taunt each other.
That betting information about party roulette is really beneficial for you. Now, you can play roulette game and have the best experience ever. Just, do not forget to have some fun and then the fortune will lead you to the big jackpot ever. Happy betting!